Halloween Inspiration: Become a Sexy Victoria's Secret Angel!
It's almost time to get decked out for Halloween, and if you're still hunting for the perfect costume idea - look no further. Skip the inappropriately sexy Olaf costume - instead, rock a stunning number that is meant to be sexed up.
This Halloween we're all about Victoria's Secret Angels. What better way to mix sex and class than by dressing up as one of the drop dead gorgeous models.
Grab a pair of wings, a lovely lingerie number and a pair of killer heels and you'll be all set to strut over to your Halloween party.
Oh wait - you'll also need to get primped to perfection with our hair and makeup tips, because we all know that the Angels' signature beauty look is what really makes a lasting impression!
- Bumble and bumble - Thickening Full Form Mousse
- Backcomb in a Bottle from Big Sexy Hair
- a Brush
- 1 inch curling iron
- Clip-in Hair extensions (we prefer Euronext Premium Remy 14-inch Clip-In)
- After washing, apply the thickening mousse to your roots down to the ends of your hair follicles.
- Blow dry your hair in sections, ensuring all your tresses are smooth and sleek.
- Clip off sections and tease the roots before clipping in extensions.
- Curl your natural hair with the extensions in big, loose curls and spray the curls with the Backcomb in a Bottle.
- Finish each section until your entire head is curled.
- Use your fingers to loosen the curls (do not brush) and give your hair one last spray.
- Tease the crown the the brush and brush over top of the teased area to give your hair a polished finish.
- Check out the tutorial in the player above!